Busy beyond belief

I hate when people say, "Oh, I'm so busy," but in my case, it's true.

I just finished up a freelance article for For the Record magazine on cancer registries.

I'm still covering the Michael Jackson Trial for work.

Recently I started covering American Idol.

I watched my first two episodes of AI ever this week. You can read what I thought about the boy finalists and the girl finalists.

And for the third year in a row, I'm an official ballot counter for Delaware Today's Best of Delaware issue.

Impressive stuff, I know.

Stuff that's in my to-be-reviewed pile: The Mice, Ill Ease.

Been listening to: The Damned, The Ruts, Eater, The Quick, Ambulance Ltd., High on Fire, Bloc Party.

I'm reading "Broken Summers" by Henry Rollins. It's his best writing yet. Book report soon.

0 comments: