Good to go

Here's a good look back at the career of 7 Seconds.

Writing about American Idol has been taking a huge chunk of my time. I hate that show.

Mike McGonigal, former editor of Chemical Imbalance, has a music blog, 'Buked & Scorned.

I've been meaning to get around to writing a review of Contramano's debut CD. I will do it one of these days.

I'm almost finished reading "Quitting the Nairobi Trio" by Jim Knipfel. It takes me so long to read a book. Knipfel is a good writer who knows what it means to 'core out.

For some reason I haven't been able to find the latest issue of MRR. It's about time to get a subscription.

I tried googling my friend Taylor Roark, but I don't think this is him. I wish Taylor would start a blog or something. He is a good writer and one of the most interesting people I know.

I wish Don Caballero would put out a new record already. Damon is a brilliant drummer and is overdue for some serious respect.

0 comments: