Cold chillin'

Just another day in Wilmington, Delaware.

Someone at work just asked me for a link to the story about a Delaware woman who was injecting her child with feces.

Here it is.

Listening to Mike Lupica's "Hip Transistor" as I work on a Rolling Stones piece for work.

Took the dogs out to the dog park this afternoon and then to Concord Pet.

Concord Pet always has a lot of free samples and I scored some for the feral cats in the neighborhood, including one that is around so much that Kelly named her - Olivia.

I watched "Premonition" last night. It's a decent Japanese supernatural thriller, similar in vein to The Ring and The Grudge. Nothing stellar, but OK enough.

I finally watched the first four episodes of Weeds. It didn't knock my socks off, but it's definitely good and Elizabeth Perkins and Mary Louise Parker are both stellar in it.

Can't wait for the new season of "Huff." That is the only new TV show I even care about. The new fall season of TV doesn't even interest me.

Guess that makes me a TV snob.

0 comments: