Coasting along

Blatant plug:
Do you like Lindsey Buckingham and/or Fleetwood Mac? Check out this profile that my pal PB wrote up.
The essential works of Fleetwood Mac and Lindsey Buckingham

McG on TV:
American Idol crap:
Recap of Tuesday's top 11: No wardrobe malfunction

Top 5 reasons that girl was crying

Stephanie Edwards gone … so what?

More TV:
Here's my first ever recap of Dancing With the Stars

Tunes:
Got some really nice LPs from Tequila Sunrise this week including:
-Tracey Thorn's 1st solo LP
-Nick Drake "Made to Love Magic" LP
-LSD March "Empty Rubious Red" LP
-Tales from the Australian Underground Vol. 1 (2CDs)

Movies:
I watched 'Driving Lessons' last night. Took a while to grow on me, but once it kicked in, I enjoyed it. Nice old lady/young kid film with coming of age twist.

My DVD of the week has to be 'Harsh Times,' a movie that SOOOOO kicked my ass. Christian Bale is one bad-ass mofo.

0 comments: