Can't think of a good prank

... for April Fool's day. Oh well.

Farmer's Market was kind of a bust this weekend. Didn't find any vinyl, although I did get a bunch of jazz CDs including:

Miles Davis - Live at the Plugged Nickel, Bags' Groove, Workin'
Art Tatum - Standards
Lou Donaldson - The Natural Soul, Blues Walk, Lush Life
Art Blakey - A Day With Art Blakey 1961
Oscar Peterson - The Trio, We Get Requests
Bud Powell - In Paris
Sonny Rollins - Freedom Suite

My pal Dean, who is an old school jazz musician, will dig checking these out. Dean is in one of the nursing homes that I do pet therapy at. He's one of the coolest old dudes that I've met in a while.

I stopped by with a bunch of records to listen to the other day, but he was expecting visitors, so we didn't get to chill.

Speaking of old pals, Sarah found me on MySpace. Cool punker chick from '80s DE punk scene.

Watched Arabesque last night.

It's directed by Stanley Donen, who did the great film, "Two For the Road."

Cleaning up the house today (a.k.a. throwing away a bunch of crap).

Sirius finally launched its punk channel today!

0 comments: