My cousin Chris is famous

His name is Chris Neary and he's an independent producer over at Chicago Public Radio.

Today he's got an interesting piece on a small shop in Chicago’s Bronzeville neighborhood that makes custom prom dresses.

Listen to/Read 'Designing a Night to Remember' on CPR

Chris is actually trying to have a journalism career (unlike myself.)

My biggest claim to fame as a journalist is a dubious one: Writing about American Idol for phillyBurbs.com.

That said The Globe did quote one of my articles this year, so I must be doing SOMETHING right.

Anyway, enough about me - nice job Chris!

2 comments:

twentiethcenturygirl said...

Hi Dave - recently heard Chris' piece on a podcast & was wondering if he was from Delaware County, PA? I had a friend by his name and I'm wondering if it's the same person. Thanks!

twentiethcenturygirl said...

That's great news - I'm so glad he is doing well & wish him the best! I'll be listening for him in the future!