Innarticulate book review: Quality Workday Distractions

Quality Workday Distractions Quality Workday Distractions by Jeff Lyons


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I'm quoted on the back of the book, so I certainly should have mustered more than three stars. However, "liked it" in this instance means that I very much appreciated the sharp wit and brief length of stories, articles and bits. This is a great bathroom companion reader, one that you can pick up, put down and get a chuckle as you do your business. And with my limited attention span and inability to sit still and read for even a moderate amount of time, I can truly appreciate the art of brevity. More than once I found myself thinking, I wish I had thought of that joke, which is a high complement coming from this curmudgeon of comedy.

View all my reviews >>

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM.