Delaware Fun-A-Day 2013



Here are some pics and vines from Delaware Fun-A-Day that happened on Friday, May 3, 2013 in Wilmington, DE.

The goal of the event was to invite people to create art of all styles and aptitude and have fun.

One of my favorite things was a bunch of different tip signs that used pop culture references:




They even included a Descendents reference!




I really dug Jason Olney's illustrations:




I was really impressed by the designs that Johan Way came up with:




Loved these colorful and playful designs:





My niece helped my sister take pictures of their dog, Warren.




Here is K with my niece at Delaware Fun-A-Day:





Here is a short slideshow of pics I took at Delaware Fun-A-Day:





Here's a one-minute video that shows how much art there was and how many people showed up to Delaware Fun-A-Day.



Funaday Wilmington DE 050313 from Dave McG on Vimeo.

See also:

Photos from Delaware Fun-A-Day 2013 (Facebook)

0 comments: