Hey from Sharp of Ill Ease

I got an e-mail from Elizabeth Sharp who was cool enough to let me know about a gig she's playing in Philly later this month with her band Ill Ease.

Gig: 12/17/04, Ill Ease, Philadelphia, PA, Mill Creek Tavern

You can listen to a live set Ill Ease did for WFMU here:

Listen: Ill Ease live on WFMU, 9/13/04

Sounds like after a couple of CDs Elizabeth has hit full stride, having fleshed out Ill Ease into a pretty rockin' trio. They've even got a record out on Too Pure Records! It's called "The Exorcist."

Ill Ease official site

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you remember that band the morphines?
meri

Anonymous said...

I don't really know where I am, but all morphines related stuff can now be found on http://www.themorphines.com

there are downloads on there and things, its new up so any problems email me on themorphines@gmail.com

cheers
rick
x