Phew

Cranked out a few record reviews like I promised myself I would do. Also posted some MP3s since a lot of you enjoy that sort of thing.

Uh, Something I Learned Today has an MP3 by 76% Uncertain from one of my fave hardcore albums, "Nothing But Love Songs."

I spent some time reading Suze's rants on her site. Actually her writing isn't ranting.

She puts together free-flowing accounts of her life which involves seeing LOTS of live music, taking pictures and hanging with her buds. Yeah, it's usual kind of spew, but she's got a knack for drawing in readers with her cool off-the-cuff style.

Things I'm going to buy today: Puppy training pads, breath busters, a humidifier, take-out dinner.

Things I already bought today: Frozen cauliflower, Kleenex, diet black cherry soda, diet coke (regular and caffeine free), spring water, gouda cheese from Holland, Blueberry Morning cereal.

Things I want to buy, but can't afford or don't want to spend on: TiVo, Slayer "South of Heaven" CD, pair of New Balance sneakers.

0 comments: