Julie Delpy

I finally got around to listening to Julie Delpy's self-titled CD.

I've really dug her acting for years now in films such as Voyager, White, Before Sunrise and Before Sunset.

You may remember at the end of Before Sunset, she sings a really sweet song called, "Waltz For a Night."

Unfortunately the version that appears on the soundtrack (and her own CD) is not the acoustic version that is in the film. Here is the studio version:

MP3: Julie Delpy - "Waltz For a Night"

... and here is the video of Julie Delpy's version from the film:



Julie Delpy is in the new Jim Jarmusch film, Broken Flowers, which I am looking forward to checking out.

I hope it's better than Coffee and Cigarettes which I really couldn't get into and turned off halfway through.

Link: Julie Delpy Tribute Site

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello stranger,
i don't know you
you don't know me,
but i had been searching this song 4 so long.
now, i found it!
thank u very much
:D

Anonymous said...

me too. Thanks man

Anonymous said...

you make my day.. .

thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

just after watching 'before sunset'... perfect! merci beaucoup :)

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid taht I'm repeating what the others have said but...
I loved the film, i was looking for the song....
so... a big thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid that I'm repeating what the others have already said but...
I loved the film, I was looking for the song....
so... a thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the song. Anyone come across a version ripped from the dvd (the original acoustic)? If not, I'm going off on a search of a way to start doing this myself for various films which release a different version of a song on the soundtrack.

Anonymous said...

wonderful song, many many thsnks from Zhao-peng, China.

Anonymous said...

When I watch the movie and listen to this song I can only sigh*

It puts you in such mood that you can't help but to feel inspired. :)

Anonymous said...

yes,,,,thank you very much!!!!

you also make my day!

I have been searching for this song for so long,,

and yes in the movie this song definitely puts you in that mood..

love it!!

Anonymous said...

yes,,,,thank you very much!!!!

you also make my day!

I have been searching for this song for so long,,

and yes in the movie this song definitely puts you in that mood..

love it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh doesnt she just sound too magical! Thanks a stack.

Albert
http://thoughtsintime.co.za/

Anonymous said...

Hey....Thanks for the song.
I was really mad in love with this song from the moment I heard this in 'Before Sunset'. Looking at the other responses it seems everyone who saw this movie gets hooked to this song.