Weird schedule

I've been working the early shift the past few days, covering for the news person who has been on vacation. My sleep schedule is all out of whack.

My latest masterpiece at work was creating photo galleries of what I feel are the forty foxiest celebrities.

This morning I read a moving story.

Listening to Mike Lupica's 'Hip Transistor' right now. This is my favorite radio show, second only to Howard Stern.

I'm sifting through all the links on Something I Learned Today right now.

I visited my grandmother today.

I bought her a Whitman's Sampler, which is her favorite candy. She was totally stoked and ate a bunch of them, then cleaned out the plate in her teeth. I could hear her cleaning it out - it was kind of gross.

I only had one piece - it was coconut. I did not have to clean my teeth after eating it.

I can appreciate the idea of limited edition records, but limited edition flavors of candy such as Almond Joy is a bit too much if you ask me.

0 comments: