More American Idol bullshit

I started my second year of covering American Idol for my day job.

I hate watching the show and inevitably every week there's something that totally pisses me off. I rip contestants and the show itself a new a-hole week after week.

Yet people come to the site in droves to read it. While I do get fan mail, I get tons of hate mail from people who say they'll never read my shit again.

Then the next week they e-mail me all over again, complaining and explaining their Idol theories. These jerks put more thought into American Idol than they do which politicians they should vote for.

The second week of auditions begin tonight. If you click over here you can read all about it -- once I've had a chance to come up with my latest argument why American Idol sucks out loud.

0 comments: