American Idol is a catastrophe

I know you're just dying to read my thoughts on this week's American Idol.

First off, I thought the final 10 really stunk up the stage on Tuesday.

Kellie Pickler's performance was mediocre at best. I then launched a brand new anti-Kellie Pickler site, ihatekelliepickler.com.

Although it was a momentary error, Idol producers showed an incorrect phone number while Mandisa's performance was played. Read about that here.

And Wednesday's show when Lisa Tucker got booted off was full of obnoxious product placements.

Please keep in mind that I do actually get paid to write this garbage, before you e-mail me telling me what a loser I am.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

y'know, i was reading a number of Yakuza magazine recently ("on tour with Alastair Galbraith/the Mountain Goats") and - looking back on the 90's and the music that best holds up today - your magazine was the most consistently on target.