My day with Andy Duvall

I hung out with my old pal Andy Duvall.

We went to Borders in search of a Delaware calendar. No luck.

Stopped in at Compusa to check out GPS systems. Then picked up some rubbermaid tubs at Lowe's.

Then we headed up to Jimmy John's on Rt. 202 for some pip'n hot sandwiches.

Andy had two cheese dogs and two birch beers. We split a big ol' tub of fries. I just had two plain dogs.

We heard Van Halen, Led Zeppelin and Greg Kihn on the radio in Jimmy John's.

Then we went to another Borders and a clerk made very rude comments about Delaware when we asked about a calendar.

It made Andy VERY mad and he couldn't believe a clerk could be so ignorant.

I'm used to people saying dumb things, so it didn't really phase me.

Finally we drove up to Philly airport and I dropped him off.

He got on a plane and went back to San Francisco.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to visit him in California soon.

0 comments: