McG Stair Climb prep, last minute sponsors welcome

I trained hard this past weekend for Philly Stair Climb, which is Saturday March 21.

I'll be climbing 50 floors (that's 1,088 steps) to help raise money for the American Lung Association.

There's still time to sponsor me if you haven't already.
http://www.tinyurl.com/sponsormcg

Thanks to everyone who has sponsored me so far!

That's Katie, Bill, Mike, Yvette, Maureen, Sean, Kelly, Tom, Evan, Lisa F., Lisa H., Allison, Audrey, Michele, Carolyn, Donna, Joe, Jon, Jill and Kirsten.

You can see the latest total you've help me raise for American Lung Association here:

http://www.tinyurl.com/sponsormcg

The weekend workout:

Friday and Saturday I did 123 floors total. On Sunday I really pushed it to see how far I could go. I did 146 floors!

When I do the climb this weekend, I'll only be doing 50 floors ... but as much training on a stair machine I do, there is no equivalent to walking up flight after flight of stairs.

Thanks again to everyone for their support! It is truly appreciated.

0 comments: