Philly Stair Climb training recap

Thanks to everyone who has sponsored me so far in the Philadelphia Climb the Tower fundraiser:

Sean, Kelly, Tom, Evan, Lisa F., Lisa H., Allison, Audrey, Michele, Carolyn, Donna, Joe, Jon, Jill and Kirsten.

You've helped me raise over $300 for the American Lung Association!

Check out my page for the latest on how much I've raised:

McG's official Philly Stair Climb page

I did 105 floors on the stair machine at the YMCA last night.

Progressively increasing stamina for the stair climb -- it's in a week and a half.

I'll be posting pictures and video from the event here on facebook and on my team's page, breatheforebecky.com.

Money raised through the Philadelphia Climb the Tower event will help give hope to people living with asthma, emphysema, lung cancer and other lung diseases through community programs and research on lung disease.

The ALA confronts lung disease at the root level, educating kids about the dangers of smoking, playing an integral role shaping smoke- free legislation and even working to reduce air pollution.

0 comments: