I thought yesterday was my lucky day.

Boy was I wrong.

Mishap #1:

I was at the gas-n-sip on my way to work. Coming out of the store I saw a dollar on the ground. I picked it up and looked around for more money. There was none.

Just then I dropped the Red Bull I had just bought for $1.99. The can popped a hole in the side and Red Bull started shooting out.

I put my finger over the hole and got into my car.

I tried "shotgunning" the remainder of the drink, but ended up splashing Red Bull on the steering wheel and dash.

What a sticky mess.

Moral of story: Don't pick up money on the ground.

Mishap #2:

If that weren't bad enough, just minutes later I hit a huge pothole that immediately made my tire go flat.

Fortunately I was less than a mile from Tire City, a place that could patch the tire.

Unfortunately, the pothole ripped a such a huge hole in the tire that I needed a new one, to the tune of $96.35.

Moral of story: I should have found 96 more dollar bills on the ground.

0 comments: