Friday should be fantastic

I should be happy because it's Friday.

I'm not.

It's usually the kickoff to the weekend, but for someone like me who works all weekend, it's kind of a bummer.

Fortunately, my work schedule will be changing soon ... for the better.

My friend Becky reminded me that Hampdenfest is next week in Baltimore.

Tons of bands playing including The Rogers Sisters, The Apes and The Fleshtones.

My pal Taylor e-mailed me today that he quit his job and he's moving to France.

His goals:

"I'm looking into property renovation and other crazy schemes. Ideally, I might actually get into shape, but I may just be dreaming. I'll probably have lots of time for writing, but i never really liked my writing. You might get lots of random shit sent your way."

Tay is a good dude, very smart and a good writer. I hope he sends me some good shit.

0 comments: