McG to climb 1,088 stairs for lung disease charity

On Saturday, February 16, 2008 I'll be participating in Climb the Tower, which is The American Lung Association's Stair Climb Event in Philadelphia.

I'll be walking up 50 flights (that's 1,088 stairs in all) to help raise raise awareness about lung health and money for research into lung disease.

You can support me by sponsoring me and making a donation.

Help McG by sponsoring his efforts to climb 1,088 stairs.

As a long time asthma sufferer (I still get regular treatments to this day), this seemed like a good way to challenge myself both mentally and physically.

I've already been hitting the gym and training!

My team is called Breathe for Becky.

The team captain is my pal Jen Katz, who lost her sister, Becky, to lung disease. She asked me to participate and be a part of this special event to honor the memory of her late sister.

0 comments: