One of my favorite records ever: Come - 'Eleven: Eleven'

Come - 'Eleven: Eleven'I picked up a copy of this on vinyl on my recent London trip.

Gawd, what a beatiful record. It is definitely one record that moves me every time I hear it.

Jay over at Agony Shorthand has done a much better job than I could ever do describing why this record is so damn beautiful:

THE MOST UNDERRATED RECORD OF THE 90s

Here's the song "Fast Piss Blues," which was the single from the album.

Come - Fast Piss Blues

And here's Come's cover of The Only Ones' "City of Fun," from a 1993 Peel Session:

Come - City of Fun

Come has long since broken up, and Thalia Zedek and Chris Brokaw have released a ton of solo records between the two of them.

Thalia and Chris even got back together in November 2007 to play a few Come songs.

Thalia Zedek and Chris Brokaw reunite Come at the Middle East

0 comments: