Awesome Wednesday links and MP3s


Remember those red plaque tablets from elementary school?
5ives has five memorable childhood pills.

I totally remember number five!

Artie Lange fans concerned about his welfare will cringe when listening to:

Artie the Sad Clown part 1 (right click, save as)
Artie the Sad Clown part 2 (right click, save as)
Artie, the day after talks about meeting Dana (right click, save as)

I have a feeling today that I'm going to have a good experience.

My girlfriend says Chip Ralston's columns on usedwigs.com are funny.

Dell recently lost their #1 customer service satisfaction ranking I'm planning on buying my new computer from Dell. I had a quick question for their customer service department.

The first time I called, they hung up on me.

The second time I called, I got the answer I was looking for, but not before the representative exercised some poor customer service etiquette and scoffed at me for what she perceived as a stupid question.

After researching I found some people are incredibly dissatisfied with Dell customer service.

Some people have reported that Dell computers stop working shortly after purchase, or fail to work properly straight out of the box.

Maybe I should look into getting an HP, since they snagged the #1 customer service satisfaction ranking from Dell.

Junkyard Willie hijacks customer service calls (links to MP3s).

Jim Florentine terrorizes telemarketers (links to MP3s).

0 comments: