Sitting round at work

Here I am at work on a Saturday morning.

It looks like my column, "Am I a criminal?" was the top story of the day yesterday at phillyburbs.com. I'm happy about that.

I went to the flea market this morning hoping to find some cool vinyl or some records to resell, but no such luck.

I listened to some of NPR's Weekend Edition on the drive in, but there's only so much intelligent news coverage I can take before I need to rock.

Didn't feel like listening to any of my usual faves, so I am tuned in now to Grunnen Rocks Radio, which for some reason I never listened to before. It seems right up my alley.

I watched the worst movie I've ever seen last night. It's called "House of 1,000 Corpses" and was directed by Rob Zombie. HBO should be ashamed of airing what is arguably one of the lamest horror flicks and certainly the biggest piece of cinematic shit ever created.

I am finishing up a freelance article on allergies this weekend for Delaware Today's Health and Fitness Guide. Unfortunately, I know about allergies all too well from first-hand experience.

I got my allergy shots yesterday (three of them) and the nurse who gave them to me said I have tough skin. Cool, I guess. Back to work...

I haven't heard from my friend Taylor Roark in a while. I wonder what is up with him. He said he was getting married very soon. Maybe it already happened? He is a cool yet complex dude. I really respect him. He's traveled all over the world and has worked in Japan and is currently in London. Sometimes I don't think I could do what he has done. If you're reading this Taylor, drop me a line.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor Roark of Richmond, VA?

I was just looking for him, too.

If you find him, tell him to email me at tabitha@cardjackers.com