Too many damn websites

I'm sitting here on friday night just going through a bunch of sites to find some new and interesting blogs, MP3s and the like. There's so much stuff out there!

Sound Opinions is the world's only rock 'n' roll talk show, hosted by Jim DeRogatis and Greg Kot ... My friend Andy recommended I check out Pirate Cat Radio which broadcasts out of San Francisco. I'll be checking it out over the weekend ... same goes for KUSF which is another San Francisco radio you might have heard about.

I'm not sure if I like or hate Everything because the website is like shopping at Amoeba Music because it's easy to get lost if you don't know what you're looking for ... The Beat Surrender looks like a cool UK music site. I enjoy foreign music sites because they offer such a different perspective than what is going on musically in the USA ... Soviet Panda has some live music reviews and rock news from Pete who lives in Chicago and goes to school in Minneapolis.

Tiral looks like my kind of site. Just an ecclectic mish-mash of interesting stuff dealing with offbeat culture ... Parallax View has just way too many links to sift through in one sitting. Will be coming back to that one ... Also think The Big Ticket has some cool MP3 action worth investigating ... Fluxblog also has many MP3 links ... as does Scissorkick who has video clips as well as a load of well-selected MP3s.

0 comments: