Need your weeds wacked? I'm your man.

I am the proud owner of a Toro 12" electric trimmer which I picked up for $29.99 at Home Depot.

It works pretty well and I finished weeding the backyard on Monday. If you need your weeds wacked, I'm your man.

On Tuesday morning, I hit the Cowtown Flea Market yesterday and got some cool stuff:

-Bush Tetras - "Rituals" 12" - $0.25
-Root Boy Slim & the Sex Change Band LP - $0.25
-Iggy Pop's book on 2.13.61 - $1.00
-St. Ives medicated apricot scrub - $2.00
-Bad Religion - "No Control" CD - $3.00
-Pharcyde - "Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde" - $3.00

Then I watched "Mystic River" which I thought was OK, but I'm not sure if it deserved all the hype it received.

I was watching "Amores Perros" the other day and was really getting into it. 25 minutes into the film, the DVD started skipping. I had borrowed it from the library and when I looked at the disc, I saw that it was all scratched up.

It's so easy to handle a DVD or a CD. Just handle it by the edges and don't touch the surface. Yet, so many people manage to get scratches on DVDs and touch the playing surface. Well, I rented it again, from a store, so hopefully I can get the entire way through.

I also rented "City Lights" by Charles Chaplin, which I can't wait to watch. His films are so amazing.

I was having a pretty good day yesterday when all of a sudden I got a nasty sinus headache. I ended up going to bed at 5:00 in the afternoon and sleeping the whole night through.

0 comments: