McG's Sunday site selections




This is one of my favorite new stores

My girlfriend and I have two dogs that love treats from Bodhi's kitchen.

I don't make grocery lists unless I have a lot of stuff to pick up
Here's what other people are buying at the supermarket.

Keaggy is the guy responsible for grocerylists.org
I love the design on his site. So much to look at.

9/11 Commission Report revelations
Many commonly held beliefs about 9/11 attack proven false,
no link between Iraq and Al-Qaeda
(Need a login/password?)

Will an October surprise swing the US election?
Generik and other people think its a possibility.

I watched a bunch of movie trailers today
But I hate trailers that give away the whole movie.

The trailer for 'Napoleon Dynamite' is hilarious
I wish this film would play in a theater that isn't 30 miles from my house.

'Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow' looks like a piece of crap
I predict this movie will bomb.

A thriller based on cellular phones is a bad idea
One movie about based around phones ('Phonebooth') is enough.

My brother-in-law thought this site was hysterical
Word up!

Gorilla Mask would be perfect if it didn't have stuff about sports
My fave: The link to Ebay Auction: 100 Photos of a Drunken, Armless Midget.

I am bewitched by Kristy and Jen
We used to work together at CDNOW. Those were the days.

My girlfriend's boss is infatuated with Johnny Depp
I wonder if she's seen this site.

Here's another band with a great name
My friend Fred told me about them a while ago.

Silence is a rhythm too
It's like someone going through their own record collection and playing their favorites for you.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks for the link and the kind words - and thanks for the link to John Lydon's media page too!

Anonymous said...

Dave, you are perhaps the most boring man in america. Don't you have anything to say!? What is your little girlfriend Lara up to?

Love, Rich Fravel