Please help me and donate a buck

Like many Americans, I was laid off from a job a few years ago and find myself still digging my way out of debt incurred from the many months when I couldn't find any work.

The computer that I've had for five and a half years is on its last legs.

I'm hoping to get similar model Dell PC to replace my dying computer, which is approximately $600.

I'm asking everyone reading this or who reads my site to please help me get a new computer by donating a buck.

Just one buck.

Here are some of the things you can forego to spare a buck:

-half a Red Bull
-a quick feel off an exotic dancer
-two newspapers
-a cup of coffee from the Gas-N-Sip
-a kingsize Kit Kat bar

Please consider donating just a buck.

Sure, I can spare a buck.

Helping others feels good. I can donate more than a buck.

When you donate a buck, not only will you get a personal note of thanks from me, your name will be listed in the exclusive "I donated a buck" directory of people who donate a buck to help me out.

Sincerely, Dave

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spend all your money on sneakers, and the have the gall to ask US for money for a new computer!!!

Is this a joke?