This is quite the tenses

I am sitting next to someone who is cursing up a storm. It's always weird to be in a public place and someone is all riled up and mouthing off.

I didn't find too many interesting MP3s this morning, but this song by the Rogue Wave, who have an album coming out on Sub Pop, sounds pretty good.

MP3: Rogue Wave - "Endless Shovel" (from their forthcoming LP, "Out of the Shadow")

I read some interesting stories today:

Bush told he is playing into Bin Laden's hands - Interesting overseas analysis of the impact of Bush's war in Iraq.

Vice-President Hillary? - Drudge hasn't had many good scoops lately, although this would be interesting if it turned out to be true.

Drunken driving threshold lowered in Del. - I'm glad about this since I live in Delaware. Sometimes I'm driving to work as early as 3:00 or 4:00 a.m. and see drunk drivers on the road on a regular basis. Sometimes I feel like I'm tempting fate and that one day I'm going to get hit by a drunk driver.

Howard Stern taking 'radio jihad' to nine new markets - Howard is back on five of the six stations he was on before Clear Channel dropped his show. Stern announced at a press conference yesterday that he added four new stations that will air his show.

The best part of Stern's press conference was when he expressed his dissatisfaction with Bush's presidency directly to the press and urged people to vote for Kerry. I think a lot of celebrities share Stern's sentiments, but are too afraid to voice them.

0 comments: