Read my new column, "Old memories"

For this week's column, I re-worked a piece I wrote about 10 years ago for Caught in Flux zine about how I discovered music.

In it, I discuss how blown away I was the first time I saw a punk rock band, getting turned onto Minor Threat and my 15+ years as a drummer.

I also reviewed new CDs by Jing Chi 3D, the Briefs, the Soviettes, the Helio Sequence and Wantage USA's Hits Omnibus compilation (...more)

Read the column, "Old memories"

Archives of my column, "Music for Pleasure"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dave.

i saw your post on the soviettes' board and noticed that you are from the philly area.. i am putting their show on at THE FIRE (412 w. girard) in about another week and a half or so (july 28th) and i was just wondering if you were going to come out!

best wishes,
michael