Crazy people

I got two e-mails from people who must have googled "semi-hip people living in Wilmington, DE." How they found me, I have no idea.

The first was an inquiry about the best place for record shopping. I said that it's slim picking here in Delaware. For new CDs and some vinyl, check Bert's on Main Street in Newark.

The New Castle Farmers Market has plenty of people on the weekends who have vinyl. Since I go weekly, I see a lot of the same old crap, but to newcomers, it's fun hunting through old vinyl. I've found many a punk gem over there.

Here's where it gets weird. The second e-mail was from someone who wanted to know where they could meet real, live homeless people and prostitutes so they could interview them for their sociology paper.

Like I would know where to find a whore in Delaware!

So, after I told them to go down to Route 13, I told them they should go interview bankers on Market Street Mall. They are whores themselves, albeit of a different strain.

0 comments: