Man oh man...

It's been busy alright.

Here's a piece I wrote on a local dude from Bucks County, PA.

His band's name is Peasant and they just put out their first CD.

I interviewed Hugh Masekela today. He's such a cool dude. I did the non-obvious music writer thing and actually asked him interesting questions.

We talked about Clifford Brown for a while, then we talked about reading books and just life stuff.

I hate interviewers who ask all the obvious questions. Masekela is playing the Clifford Brown jazz fest on Sunday.

Also on Sunday I'm interviewing one of the dudes from Federation X.

I'm doing a preview for their shows in Wilmington (!) and Philly next weekend.

Monday I'm finally getting a chance to see The Bellrays. I'm stoked about that. They are opening for Bloc Party and Pixies.

Then I'm going to check out World Cafe Live on Wednesday for a tour, dinner and seeing The Bad Plus.

0 comments: