Air America Radio needs a lot of work

I listened to some shows on Air America Radio last night including The Majority Report with Janeane Garafalo.

Man, that station needs a lot of work. I don't think listeners want a liberal version of the type of radio shows done by Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. Air America seems to have adopted the right wing rant-and-rave format and is spewing a lot of negative energy towards conservatives.

I'd much rather hear more informative reports on politics and some practical advice on what an open-minded person can do to speak out against the Moral Minority.

I also listened to Alex Jones this week as well. The crazier things get in Iraq and at home with Bush's secret administrations and alleged coverups, the more Jones' farout conspiracy-based theories seem plausible.

Oh well, enough politics. Let's party. I'm going to see the Riverboat Gamblers play tonight.

0 comments: