Pepe the Cleaning Woman

My friend Boof has a cleaning woman named Pepe who does more harm than good. Here's an example:

"So I just got a call from Pepe here at work. She called to say that she was cleaning out the cupboard, turned her back, and one of the cats hopped in there, and knocked over a martini bottle that shattered on the floor. She was totally discombobulated and said "I don't know what to do."

Typical.

She's a cleaning woman, there's a mess on the floor, and she "doesn't know what to do."

Cuckoo!

I wanted to fire her right over the phone. But she's at my home and could have trashed the place before leaving. So, I told her it wasn't a big deal. Besides, I don't drink martini.

She actually had the gall to say that the bottle was not well placed in the cupboard and that's why it fell so easily."

Pepe the cleaning woman part 2