Pepe the cleaning woman part 2

My friend Boof has a cleaning woman, Pepe, who always does strange things when cleaning his apartment. Here is her latest work, according to Boof.

"Yeah, Pepe did work this week and she left a little surprise for us that we didn't find until two days later.

Underneath the sponges we use to clean our dishes we found ... the
dirty sole of a shoe!

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What I don't understand is:

a) Why did she put it there?
b) Why did she remove it from a shoe in the first place? and
c) What more will it take for Mrs. Boof to fire this serial killer?!

Man, this weekend we were all talking about pepe (Mrs. Boof's sister uses Pepe as her cleaning woman too). They're starting to believe that Pepe can't read. they leave her written instructions and she doesn't follow them. That just enfuriates me even further.

I don't expect a literary genius like Jean-Paul Sartre to be
folding my clean underwear, but I at least expect a modicum of
intelligence from this woman!"

Pepe the cleaning woman part 1

0 comments: